PivotTables are one of the most powerful features of Excel and are something that every serious user should know how to use. PivotTables are also one of the most difficult features to figure out unless you have training. Our goal is to make PivotTables less intimidating and more useful by turning data into meaningful information.
This course is designed for advanced Excel users who want to focus more on PivotTables. Taught in two 3-hour sessions, this course can be customized to include examples and exercises from your company or organization so that participants can get the most out of the training.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- How to get multiple reports from the same worksheet without sorting, filtering, converting into a table or performing other manipulations
- How to perform many different types of financial, count and statistical summaries on the same worksheet
- Start with recommended PivotTables, modify them, and then build your own for even more control over the information you need
- How to use the interactive features to get different views of your data with drag and drop data fields
- Create graphs more easily because the data is already summarized for you
- Discover how timelines and slicers make it even easier to find the information needed
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.