This course is designed for Microsoft Outlook users looking to do more than just send email and maintain a calendar. This three-hour session will focus on tips and tricks to allow you to get the most out of Outlook.
Participants in this course will learn to do the following:
- Filter mail
- Using search folders
- Set up email rules
- Use automatic reply
- Use email delivery options such as delayed sending
- Use archive to save messages
- Use quick steps to speed up email handling
- Clean up outdated auto-complete addresses
- Create and use quick parts (paragraphs and phrases you can use again and again)
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Create and manage tasks
- Combine task list with calendar view
- Convert a message into a meeting invitation
- Tweak time settings in calendar view
- Create recurring appointments
- Color-code appointments
- Customize status bar
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.