This is a class for current PowerPoint users looking to further hone their PowerPoint skills. This three-hour session will focus on tips and tricks to make PowerPoint easier to use and make your presentations better.
Participants in this course will learn features of Microsoft PowerPoint including:
- Creating an outline in Microsoft Word and turning it into a PowerPoint presentation
- Replacing fonts in a presentation
- Creating numbered or lettered callout shapes on a slide
- Formatting a presentation using slide masters
- Using the symbols menu to add symbols and special characters to text
- Adding a background to all slides in a presentation
- Adjusting an image’s color, brightness or sharpness
- Playing inserted audio or video automatically in a presentation
- Automatically advancing a slide in an otherwise manually-timed presentation
- Reliably playing video originally on YouTube in a presentation
- Using Slide Zooming to create shortcuts in a presentation
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.