Six things participants need to know when taking a USI Lifelong Learning course.
February 5, 2016
- NO FORMAL ADMISSION REQUIRED. USI Lifelong Learning doens't require an application for admission to the University.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS. While all courses are noncredit-earning, many are available for Continuing Education Units (CEUs), an internationally recognized standard awarding one CEU for every 10 hours of class time!
- USI ALUMNI DISCOUNT. Graduates of USI receive a 10 percent discount when they register for most noncredit courses at USI!
- PARKING. For courses held on campus or downtown at Innovation Pointe, free parking is available for students.
- NETWORKING & INTERACTION. USI Lifelong Learning is a great place to network and meet others. Students will be in courses with others of similar interests.
- WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS. Most courses will provide materials needed, unless specified otherwise at the time of registration.
Interested in registering for a class? Visit USI.edu/ContinuingEd or call 812-464-1989