CURRENT COURSES SPRING 2022- Personal Enrichment & Fitness and Recreation
Personal Enrichment and Fitness and Recreation courses being offered SPRING 2022
We have made many adjustments to ensure the safety of our entire community and visitors. Yet, we also ask you to help us keep our USI campus safe.
- Class sizes and classroom spaces have been assigned to maintain proper social distancing measures between participants and instructors. Classrooms and computer equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required when inside campus buildings and when in outdoor spaces where physical distancing is not possible.
- USI expects physical distancing of at least six feet between people and is discouraging large gatherings. New signage has been added across campus indoors and outdoors, promoting safe practices, indicating the flow of traffic in buildings, and designating where traffic is restricted.
- Upon entering buildings, all guests are asked to use hand sanitizer located near the door. Additional hand sanitizing stations are located throughout each building.
- If you have been diagnosed, exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your in-person enrollment and reschedule for a future course or utilize our virtual course options until you have recovered.
Introduction to Beekeeping
Passport to Retirement
Social Security Planning for Boomers
Healthcare in Retirement