CURRENT COURSES SUMMER 2021 - Professional Development
These classes are currently being offered in Summer 2021.
We have made many adjustments to ensure the safety of our entire community and visitors. Yet, we also ask you to help us keep our USI campus safe.
- Class sizes and classroom spaces have been assigned to maintain proper social distancing measures between participants and instructors. Classrooms and computer equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- Face coverings are required when inside campus buildings and when in outdoor spaces where physical distancing is not possible. Visitors will be expected to provide their own face coverings; however, if you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- USI expects physical distancing of at least six feet between people and is discouraging large gatherings. New signage has been added across campus indoors and outdoors, promoting safe practices, indicating the flow of traffic in buildings, and designating where traffic is restricted.
- Upon entering buildings, all guests are asked to use hand sanitizer located near the door. Additional hand sanitizing stations are located throughout each building.
- If you have been diagnosed, exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your in-person enrollment and reschedule for a future course or utilize our virtual course options until you have recovered.
Many of the classes can be also adapted for customized training all year-round and catered to individual organizations and company needs.
Leadership Skills Assessment (formerly Management Skills Assessment)
Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) Preparation Course
Change Acceleration Process
Gleim CMA Prep Course
Gleim CPA Prep Course
Gleim Internal Auditor Prep Course
Gleim Enrolled Agent Prep Course
Microsoft Excel Level I
Microsoft Excel Level II
Farm Family Transfer and Estate Planning
Soil Sustainability 1.0- Back to Basics
Soil Sustainability 2.0-Organic Matter, Water Retention, Nutrients
Agriculture Technology- GIS, GPS and DRONES
Managing the Financial Health of Your Farming Operation Series