USI Lifelong Learning offers online noncredit open enrollment courses and certificates to meet a wide variety of educational needs and goals. Work on your own schedule and learn when it is convenient for you. These courses are designed by expert instructors, who work to provide you with an effective web-based learning experience. Our featured courses are popular with online learners, however there are over 500 courses available in the following areas: accounting and finance, business, college readiness, computer applications, design and composition, health care and medical, language and arts, law and legal, personal development, teaching and education, technology, writing and publishing. These are a few of the most popular courses.
Dates and Time: Course start dates September 11, October 16, November 12 and December 11
Registration Fee: affordable rates starting at just $115
Are you ready to enroll?
· When you’ve selected the course you want, click the Add To Cart button to register and create a login for the site.
· Select the session date you would like to begin and click Continue to Checkout.
· If you are a new student enter your email address under: New Student Start Here. Click Create A New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
· If you are a Returning Student enter your email address and password and click Log in to Your Account. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
· Purchase Course: Make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-464-1864 for personal assistance.
A to Z Grant Writing
Achieving Top Search Engine Positions
Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
Become a Veterinary Assistant
Computer Skills for the Workplace
Creating Web Pages
Discover Sign Language
GRE Prep Series Part I
GRE Prep Series Part II
Introduction to Creating WordPress Web Sites
Introduction to Nonprofit Management
Introduction to QuickBooks 2016
Introduction to QuickBooks 2017
Introduction to QuickBooks 2018
Keys to Successful Money Management
Luscious, Low-Fat Lightning Quick Meals
Marketing Your Business on the Internet
Marketing Your Nonprofit
Resume Writing Workshop
Stocks, Bonds and Investing: Oh, My!
Where Does All My Money Go!
Wow, What a Great Event!
Fundamentals of Technical Writing
Write Fiction Like A Pro
Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search