University of Southern Indiana
Juniors walking around campus

College Students (Juniors)

If you have two years remaining in college or graduate school, you are still eligible to enroll in Army ROTC. It takes a minimum of two years to develop Cadets to prepare for the responsibilities of a second lieutenant. As long as you have two years of school remaining and are willing to enroll in MS 241 or 242, 301, 302, 401 and 402 you can enroll in Army ROTC and receive benefits.

Interested in learning more about USI Army ROTC?

Request more information here.

Contact Mr. R. Ethan Allen


Send Email to