When done well, communities and community partners can anticipate many of the following possible outcomes:
- Access to needed human and intellectual resources to fulfill meaningful community needs.
- Enhanced awareness and access to USI resources and collaborative opportunities.
- Sustainable partnerships with faculty who can provide research and insights relevant to community problems.
- Real opportunities for the community to inform faculty, staff, and students of community needs.
- Effective platforms for community members to promote their services and share relevant information.