Fill out and submit the Camera Contract and Request Form.
- When you schedule your pick-up time, you will receive an email from Photography and Multimedia, acknowledging your request.
- By completing the contract, you are acknowledging that you are responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment.
- When your camera is ready to be picked up, you will receive an email from Photography and Multimedia letting you know your equipment is prepared, cleaned and ready for use.
- You will pick up your equipment just inside the Publishing Services Center with a list of the items you are receiving and their estimated value to replace. This value is based off the price of the equipment on Amazon. Equipment cannot be delivered by interoffice mail or campus courier.
- The University requires that you wear a face covering when entering all USI buildings, so please wear one when picking up items.
Return equipment immediately after using to the Photography and Multimedia. There will be a box for you to place all equipment in, where it will remain in quarantine for 72 hours. We will remove the card to process photos.
- After the 72 hours, equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and ready for the next customer to use. With the quarantine time, it’s essential that all equipment be returned promptly.
- In most cases, image galleries will be created and emailed within 48 hours.
Tips and Guidelines for Taking Good Photos