The Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness Center (RFWC) offers almost 100,000 square feet of recreational space. It is a great place to work out or to hang out.
The RFWC includes the following facilities:
- Cardio & Weight Machine Area
- 51 pieces of cardio equipment, including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, Nu-Step, Stepmill, and more
- 16 pieces with personal entertainment monitors
- 12 large screen plasma TVs
- Stretching and ab area
- Approximately 20 strength machines
- Free weight room
- Three multipurpose courts
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with showers
- Indoor Track
- Climbing Center
- Equipment Checkout
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Lounge with computers and printer, large screen TVs, and wireless access
- Game Room
- Lactation Room
The RFWC is located east of University Boulevard and across from Rice Library.
Monday - Friday
6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
1 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Climbing Center Hours
*Cardio and free weights close 15 minutes before the rest of the building.