University of Southern Indiana

Requests for Assistance

If you need assistance with...

  • Risk Management, please contact a member of our staff.

  • Work orders, please contact Donna Laymon (812-464-1782)¬†or Michelle Herrmann (812-464-1700) for Fix My Home/Housing work orders or the Physical Plant Control Room at 812-464-1729 for any other work orders.

Contact John Hunt


Send Email to