The University of Southern Indiana (USI) Vehicle Safety Policy is designed to ensure that only Authorized Drivers use USI vehicles, set expectations for safe use of USI vehicles, and establish accident reporting requirements.
In order to become an Authorized Driver with USI Risk Management, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Read the Vehicle Safety Policy here.
- Complete the Potential Driver Acknowledgement Qualtrics Form found here.
- Begin the process of initiating a motor vehicle report here. The purpose of the MVR is explained in the Fleet Safety Policy.
- Take the Lezage Driver's Training modules assigned by your supervisor here.
- Your supervisor will be notified once approval is given.
If you have questions, please call Risk Management at 812-465-7003 or by email USI1riskmgt@usi.edu.
Vehicle Safety Policy
Accident Reporting Form
Potential Driver Acknowledgement Form
Lezage Driver Training Instructions