Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair
The University of Southern Indiana's Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair provides opportunities for K-12th grade students to showcase their interest in scientific research and receive community recognition for their achievements.
This year's fair will be held March 12-13, 2020 in the Recreation, Fitness and Wellness Center on the campus of the University of Southern Indiana and is open to students in grades K-12 from schools within a 75-mile radius of Evansville.
Students may enter in one of the following categories:
- Animal Sciences
- Behaviors and Social Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Energy: Physical and Chemical
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Microbiology and Molecular/Cellular Biology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Plant Sciences
- Robotics, Computers, and Systems Software
- Recipients of Senior and Junior Division Grand Awards will receive a GoPro Hero 7 - Senior Division (top 3), Junior Division (top 3), and Elementary Division (top 2).
- Recipients of Honorable Mention Grand Awards will receive $100 cash - Senior Division (7 total), Junior Division (4 total), Elementary Division (3 total).
- Many other awards and cash prizes!