Student Advisory Board
The Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education Student Advisory Board provides support and advice on matters of interest to the College, its faculty, students, and external constituents. The goals and activities of the Board include but are not limited to:
- Assessing and addressing needs of Pott College students
- Providing an outlet for student ideas
- Advising the Associate Dean on issues affecting students
- Encouraging student involvement in Pott College activities, initiatives, programs, etc.
- Serving as ambassadors of the College
- Assisting in creating and promoting a positive image for, and understanding of, the College and its programs