Graduate Program Admission
Applying for admission to the Ed.D. program is a two-part process.
Part 1: Apply electronically through the Office of Graduate Studies.
The following should be submitted as directed on the Graduate Studies website (see right-hand menu)
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official master’s degree transcript (sent to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu)
- Official GRE scores (sent to Studies@usi.edu). Scores from the past five years will be accepted.
Part 2: Apply through the Teacher Education Department
The following materials should be sent electronically to email@example.com
- A one or two page essay describing personal and professional goals, including the applicant's vision for what he/she would like to accomplish with the Ed.D. degree. Essays will be assessed based on content, organization, and writing skills.
- Two letters of recommendation - one from an individual who has served as applicant's employment supervisor, and one other professional reference.
- An up-to-date resume/curriculum vita.