USI Travel Procurement is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
To support our travelers during this time, we’ve compiled information about COVID-19 that includes the latest news and alerts:
Faculty and Staff: If your scheduled event has been canceled because of COVID-19 or you have decided not to travel because of COVID-19, please either email Travel Procurement or fill out the COVID-19 Trip Cancellation form.
Students: During this time, if you have questions about travel, please reach out to your advisor/professor, department, funding provider and/or Student Affairs.
AIRLINE TRAVEL UPDATES
Below are links to the three airlines that fly out of Evansville Regional Airport and what these airlines are doing for their customers regarding COVID-19.
ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR: COLLEGE STUDENT TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
For rentals through this program, go to Enterprise's College Student Travel Assistance website or call Enterprise at 1-844-624-4412.
Enterprise announcement: With colleges and universities announcing campus closures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Enterprise wants to make it easier for students to get home to their families by reducing the age minimum and waiving the young renter fees for rentals through May 31, 2020.
- Available to college students 18 to 24 years of age
- Valid for rentals of economy through full size cars, minivans, small pick-up trucks and cargo vans
- Offer valid at United States locations only for car rentals reserved in advance
- Standard driver and credit requirements apply, except for the minimum car rental age per this offer
- Official student ID must be presented at the time of rental
- Offer expires May 31, 2020
One-way fees are currently being waived for anyone who is traveling one way and not returning on the same trip.