For USI business-related travel, Egencia can be used to book:
1. Basic economy airfare is typically non-refundable and non-changeable, regardless of the reason for not being able to fly.
2. Beginning May 7, 2025, a REAL ID compliant driver's license will be required by TSA for every air traveler 18 years of age and older.
1. Conference lodging rates available -- Book lodging directly with the conference hotel or housing bureau
2. Conference lodging rates unavailable -- Book lodging using Egencia or another provider
3. View USI’s best practices when booking shared lodging such as Airbnb
1. Avoid non-refundable lodging rates.
2. If check-in will be after 10 pm local hotel time, then contact the hotel to notify them so you aren’t identified as a “no-show”.
3. Remember that cancellation times refer to the local hotel time and not Evansville time.
Book train tickets using Egencia or another provider.
Arrange out-of-state vehicle rentals (See section Vehicle Rental for more info)