Thank you for considering a gift to United Way! When you give to United Way, you help families in crisis, provide health care to seniors and disabled adults, and give children a preschool opportunity they would not experience without your help. Your gift can help feed the hungry, combat domestic violence, and mentor young adults. Please give!
- Payroll Deduction – if you are a full-time employee, your pledge will be deducted from your paycheck – an easy way to give!
- Cash Gifts – a one-time gift to United Way. Checks should be made payable to United Way of Southwestern Indiana.
Your gift to United Way makes you eligible for one of the following prizes:
- Extra vacation day (2 for Fair Share administrative staff; 2 for Fair Share support staff)
- $100 USI Campus Store gift certificate (2 for Fair Share faculty)
- $100 Visa gift card (4 for all Fair Share donors)
- Two USI Basketball season tickets for 2014-15 season (all donors)
- Two New Harmony Theatre season passes (all donors)
- Two Evansville Otters baseball season tickets (all donors)
- Two USI logo wear shirts (all donors)
- Four USI swag bags (all donors)
Find answers to your United Way questions on the USI United Way web site, the United Way of Southwestern Indiana web site, or call Kim Lott in the Human Resources Department at 464-1770.