Thank you for considering a gift to United Way! When you give to United Way, you help families in crisis, provide health care to seniors and disabled adults, and give children a preschool opportunity they would not experience without your help. Your gift can help feed the hungry, combat domestic violence, and mentor young adults. Please give!
- Payroll Deduction – if you are a full-time employee, your pledge will be deducted from your paycheck – an easy way to give!
- Cash Gifts – a one-time gift to United Way. Checks should be made payable to United Way of Southwestern Indiana.
Thanks to a generous United Way Matching Gift Program, your 2012 gift could double its impact!
- Any new gift of at least $120 will be matched at 100 percent.
- An increase in gifts under $500 will be matched at $.50 for each $1.
- An increase in gifts over $500 will be matched dollar for dollar – 100 percent.
Your gift to United Way makes you eligible for exciting prizes and an invitation to the 2012 United Way “Thanks for Giving” lunch hosted by President Bennett. Go to www.usi.edu/unitedway for more details.
United Way of Southwestern Indiana turns 90 years old this year! On its birthday, United Way invites you to make a wish for our community and then join others in the community to make it come true.
Like USI, United Way of Southwestern Indiana has a proud history and strong traditions. It served families during the Great Depression, supported relief efforts during the flood of 1937, and continues to serve our community and its people to make it a better place to live and work.
Go to www.unitedwayswi.org for more information about United Way. You will learn that lives are enriched when each of us responds to the needs of the community in which we live and work. In partnership with United Way, we will accomplish much more than any of us could do alone.
Thank you to every member of the USI family for helping us reach our goal of $40,000. Together, our gifts will make a lasting impact on our community!
The USI web site has the answers you need. Go to www.usi.edu/unitedway for information about designating your gift, fair share giving, and other frequently-asked questions or call Jamie Schaefer in the Human Resources Department at 464-1770.