Skip to content
Contact USI

Who do we Serve?

First-year and transfer students majoring in one of the majors in Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education and all Pott College students seeking academic and Career Advising.

Sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are declared Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education majors should meet with their faculty advisor about class schedules and career advice.

Not sure who your advisor is?

Your advisor's name can be seen in your Degree Works Audit through myUSI. Log in and click the DegreeWorks icon, you'll find your advisors name in the information at the top!

Advising appointments

To make an appointment at the Advising Center, call 812-228-5191.

Need to see your advisor?

Log into myUSI & look for the AdvisorTrac icon!