Activities Programming Board Position Applications Available!
Yes (This is the last occurence of this event.)
The Activities Programming Board invites you to apply for one of its nine leadership positions!
The mission of Activities Programming Board (APB) is to create a fun campus environment through programs that enhance the collegiate experience; through student centered activities, which celebrate diversity, promote retention, and encourage leadership among our campus community.
The mission is accomplished through:
• Providing educational, social, and recreational activities for the USI community.
• Providing leadership and personal development opportunities in an entertaining and supportive environment to the APB active membership.
Please note the following:
• If applying for more than one position, only complete the application once.
• Executive Board positions (President, Vice President of Entertainment, Vice President of Membership and Promotions) have a 2.50 cumulative grade point average requirement. (2.49 does not meet the requirement.)
• Committee Chair positions (Advertising, Education, Film, Novelties, Stage Acts, and Special Events) have a 2.25 cumulative grade point average requirement. (Chair positions (Advertising, Education, Film, Novelties, Special Events, and Stage Acts) have a 2.25 cumulative grade point average requirement. (2.245 does not meet the requirement.)
• APB Executive Board and Committee Chair members cannot have class or student organization meetings during the APB weekly meeting time. APB meets each Monday from 4:30 PM – 6 PM.
• The Film Chair cannot have a Thursday night class, in part that it is in direct conflict with the responsibilities of the position.
To view position descriptions, visit http://www.usi.edu/apb/positiondescriptions.aspx.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy S. Jones, Program Advisor for Student Activities in the Office of Student Development Programs.