Creative and Print Services provides branding, marketing and publications for the University of Southern Indiana.
This department houses full-service creative and production centers that produce publications and projects from concept to delivery. Booklets and magazines, stationery, brochures, business cards, invitations, environmental and display graphics are just some examples of the items we produce for the University community.
Our services include:
- Project planning consultation
- Professional graphic design services
- Skilled in-house offset and digital printing and full-service bindery
- B&W and color copy reproduction
- Variable data printing
- In-house printing of one-, two-, three- and four-color print projects
- Estimation of job costs
- Assistance with selection of appropriate printing paper
- Acquisition of competitive bids for outsourced projects
- Coordination with outside vendors to produce specialty projects
- Economical chargeback function for completed projects
All publications, whether prepared in-house or outsourced, must be reviewed by the director or assistant director for quality, content, logo/wordmark usage, copyright compliance and postal regulations. Any off-campus printing or copying must have prior authorization from the director or assistant director.