- Online Graduate Studies Application - Apply Now!
I'm an International applicant.
- $40 Application Fee - Pay here!
Is my fee waived?
The Graduate application fee is waived for:
- Veterans or those currently serving in the US Armed Forces
- Current USI employees
- Fullbright Scholars
- McNair Scholars
- Transcript Submission
Graduate Studies requires every degree seeking applicant to submit all transcripts from every attended university or college. Failure to submit official transcripts from every institution will impede admission. Coursework from one institution reported as transfer credit on another school's transcript does not constitute an official transcript. USI transcripts do not need to be requested.
Where do I send my transcripts?
Official transcripts must be sent from the previous university to Graduate Studies by email (Graduate.Studies@usi.edu).
Universities that are unable to send transcripts electronically can mail sealed transcripts to:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
- Graduate Program Application Process
For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab.
MBA applicants: submit resumes with references by email to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Graduation with a bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 from a college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission or a comparable association. (Some programs have a higher admission standard. Check the specific program description for further information.)
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level at all schools attended.
- Satisfactory performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), PRAXIS test, or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) when required.
- Applicants applying before degree conferral must notify Graduate Studies with the name of the university, degree and conferral date.
- Re-applying? Complete the admission steps above. Graduate students, including degree seeking and non-degree seeking, who have not enrolled in a graduate course for one academic year must reapply to Graduate Studies and the specific program in which they were originally admitted.
Additional documentation may be required of international applicants.
- Out-of-State Distance Learning Degrees: Each state has its own approval process for out-of-state institutions offering distance learning (online) degree programs to its residents.
View authorized states.
Dual credit instructors in the College Achievement Program (CAP), please contact the CAP Office in Education Services & Partnerships before completing the Graduate Studies online application.