Welcome! We are excited that you are considering the University of Southern Indiana (USI) to continue your college career.
Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TESS) is a tool designed to help prospective transfer students determine how their transfer credits may be accepted at USI and how those credits may apply to a chosen program.
Here are the 5 easy steps to follow:
- Select the following (all are required fields):
- an intended degree and major
- what semester/term you plan to begin attending USI
- what level (undergraduate or graduate) you plan to pursue
- Select the college/university you have attended (you will be required to enter the course ID, final grade received, number of credit hours, the semester/term the courses were taken, and whether they are semester or quarter hours).
- View a preliminary transfer evaluation report (this will tell you how your transfer courses may be accepted at USI).
- View a preliminary degree audit (this will tell you how your transfer courses may apply to your chosen degree/major).
- What to do next --
- apply for admission to the University
- request more information
- make changes to the information you entered in steps 1 and 2
- see a report of the results and be able to print the report
A few things to know when using TESS:
- Please allow pop-ups in your browser for this website so that you will be able to see the results of your inquiries.
- If you cannot find a listing for a college/university you have attended or a course you have taken, please submit the Institution or Course form to the Registrar's Office.
- Refer to the Transfer Credit page for the specific transfer credit policy.
DISCLAIMER: This transfer credit evaluation and degree audit are unofficial documents and are not official notification of transfer credit acceptance or applicability to a chosen degree program. While you are encouraged to use this evaluation as a guide when planning your potential transfer to the University of Southern Indiana (USI), students are responsible for complying with all academic policies as published in the USI Bulletin, including any requirements which might not be included in the accompanying preliminary degree audit. USI is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this unofficial transfer evaluation or degree audit. If you have any questions about TESS, please click on the Help link at the top of the page.