We are currently experiencing a high volume of vendor and employee inquiries. Please allow up to seven calendar days for an email or phone response. We ask that you refrain from duplicate emails and calls regarding the same issue because they create a larger backlog and slower response times. We are processing vendor invoices as fast as possible in the order received with the staff available.
Thank you for your understanding as we work towards addressing your questions as quickly as possible.
The Accounts Payable Department works closely with our Procurement Department to help provide payments for goods and services acquired by the University. Our mission is:
- To approve and process disbursement documents and transactions in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner. This includes petty cash, cash advance, payment requests, purchase order invoices, and University commercial card transactions.
- To ensure that all disbursements are made in compliance with University policies and procedures and federal, state, local, and professional standards.
- To preserve a high level of integrity in maintaining vendor records.
- To identify potentially taxable transactions and report them to the appropriate department or government agency.
- To provide quality service, training, and information to departments and vendors.