Having a child in college is a significant milestone for any family — a time of pride, excitement and opportunity. Together students and their families become partners with the University in providing for an excellent student experience, one that your child will treasure forever.
As parents and family members, you are a vital part of the USI community. USI views its relationship with students, parents and families as a partnership. The mission of the USI Parents & Families Association is to enhance the college experience and to strengthen relationships with parents and families. The goals of the Association include:
- Improving communication and cooperation between families and the University
- Actively involving families in the life of the University
- Serving as a resource for parents and families
- Supporting the University mission and goals
- Recognizing parents and families as a valuable resource group and inviting them to contribute to the welfare of USI
Association membership is open to all past and present parents, guardians, and family members. Become an active member.