Great! Now, take the next steps.
- Submit an online application and $40 application fee.
- Upload the following to your application account:
- A current resume that includes the names and contact information (including emails) of three references (former professors, employers, or others who know the applicant well).
- A well-written letter of intent describing how the applicant’s career goals are related to or enhanced by the MALS program (500 word maximum).
- Submit transcripts to Graduate Studies.
- Official transcripts are required only from the institution at which your highest degree was earned. Electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Unofficial transcripts from other institutions attended can be submitted via email by the applicant to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Applicants who wish to seek transfer credit for graduate coursework must submit an official transcript from the institution where that work was completed.
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- Read the full transcript policy by clicking here.
- International applicants may be required to submit additional information.