Choose the type of application you need:
Get a college degree that yields strong career opportunities.
The University of Southern Indiana offers the benefits of a large university, as well as the personal, teaching-centered atmosphere of a small college.
A full-service university located in Evansville, Indiana, USI offers more than 130 areas of study, modern facilities, a beautiful university campus and championship-caliber college athletic teams. USI combines these benefits with the personal touch and accessible opportunities that you’d expect from a much smaller college.
USI has an outstanding academic reputation as one of Indiana’s best universities. All of our degree programs offer advantages such as:
- Small class sizes. Most USI classes have 19 or fewer students, where classmates and professors know each other by name. No massive lectures or overcrowded labs.
- Expert faculty. At USI you’ll take every college course from experienced faculty, never from a graduate student.
- Practical experience. You’ll have extensive opportunities to gain experience outside the classroom via internships, co-op study, work placements, community service and other programs.
- Accessible services. Our admission counselors, academic advisors, career counselors and other support personnel are always available and dedicated to your success.
- Outcome-oriented college degrees. USI graduates have an outstanding track record in the job market and graduate school admissions.