Bachelor of Professional Studies
Currently Accepting Applications!
Apply by 01/04/21 | Start Class 01/19/21
Would a bachelor’s degree change your career path? Are you a working adult, military veteran, or active-duty service member with career goals that include a college degree?
Offered by the College of Liberal Arts at USI, the 100% online Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) offers a flexible, affordable path to a college degree. We will personalize a program that integrates your previously earned college credits, technical educations, military service, and professional training.
The Individual Studies is the most flexible pathway, focused on meeting graduation requirements and career goals. The Applied Studies pathway has a common core of 21 credit hours and five concentration areas.
Gain a degree that matters, no matter your age.
“Through the BPS program, I was able to put 23 years of government training to use. The BPS was very flexible..."
- Stephanie Draper-Moore, BPS Graduate
Courses within the BPS Program are offered entirely online using a learning management system. Access to a reliable computer with internet access is required.
USI Bachelor of Professional Studies Program Objectives
- Expand knowledge by optimizing the combined benefits of 21st century learning and career experience.
- Unleash individual potential to add value to his/her career setting, community and personal development.
USI Bachelor of Professional Studies Student Outcomes
- Integrate the formal and traditional acquisition of knowledge with the skills, insight and practical knowledge acquired through career and life experience.
- Demonstrate skills in critical thinking, inquiry, problem solving, collaboration and effective communication.
- Be equipped to contribute to one’s professional and civic communities through leadership, scholarship and service.
- Complete USI’s Core 39 as a pathway to lifelong learning.
|Application Deadline||Registration Deadline|