Get started with your application today!
- Submit an online application, $40 application fee, and a list of 3 references (names, relation to you and email address). One must be an employment supervisor and the other two must be professional references.
- Upload the following to your application account:
- A current resume/curriculum vitae. The file should be a PDF and use the following naming convention: First Name Last Name EdD resume.pdf (example: Joe Smith EdD resume.pdf).
- A second PDF answering the following questions:
- How do you foresee this program positively impacting your community?
- What do you perceive as a major social justice issue in your field? How do you hope to address it?
- How will your work contribute to equitable outcomes in education?
- Imagine yourself in 5 years from now/after you graduate, what do you see yourself doing professionally and with whom will you be working with?
- Submit transcripts to Graduate Studies.
- Official transcripts are required only from the institution at which your highest degree was earned. Electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Unofficial transcripts from other institutions attended can be submitted via email by the applicant to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Applicants who wish to seek transfer credit for graduate coursework must submit an official transcript from the institution where that work was completed.
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- Read the full transcript policy by clicking here.
- International applicants may be required to submit additional information.