Each of the states in America has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance learning (online) degree programs to its residents.
View authorized states.
Materials sent to the Graduate Studies office are used to determine the eligibility of applicants
- Applicants must have an overall minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5
- For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the program directory on the right
Applicants and students reapplying for admission to Graduate Studies must submit the following materials to the Graduate Studies office:
- Use the secure online admission application button below to apply to Graduate Studies
- Graduate students, including degree seeking and non-degree seeking, who have not enrolled in a graduate course for one academic year (consecutive fall and spring semesters) must reapply to the Graduate Studies office and the specific program in which they were originally admitted
- Additional documentation may be required of international applicants and information can be found on the webpage for international students
Instructors in the College Achievement Program (CAP), please contact Jaclyn Dumond in the Center for Education Services & Partnerships office before completing the Graduate Studies online application.
Non-refundable USI application fee.
Choose a payment method:
Application fee waivers
- Veterans or those currently serving in the US Armed Forces
- Current USI employees
- Fullbright scholars
- Official transcripts in a sealed envelope from all undergraduate/graduate institutions attended.
- Applicants who have taken coursework and/or received a degree from the University of Southern Indiana will not need to obtain an official USI transcript.