University of Southern Indiana

Work Order Request

This form is NOT intended for students seeking assistance with maintenance issues in campus housing. If you want to report a maintenance issue in your apartment or residence hall, complete the Fix My Home form.

If you have already submitted a work order and need to make a revision, DO NOT ENTER A NEW WORK ORDER. Please email Stephanie Russell (and responsible parties if you know who to direct it to) with the updated changes.

Facilities Work Order Request

Charge Back (If Applicable)


Need assistance with this form?

Contact James Wolfe


Send Email to