Access Indiana's Division of Student Financial Aid (SFA) website from this page. SFA is a division of the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (CHE).
On SFA's website, you can:
- Learn of the many awards/scholarships offered.
- Find out how to appeal a denial of state financial aid awards.
- Access the self-service website called ScholarTrack.
ScholarTrack allows you to:
- View your current state grant award and your grant history.
- Check if there are issues/edits with your FAFSA that could prevent state aid eligibility.
- View your grant application which includes your diploma type, 21st Century Scholars status, National Guard status and your college choice.