Student Employment

Housing and Residence Life employs over 100 students in various jobs throughout the year.

Desk Assistant 
A desk assistant (DA) provides customer service at the Housing and Residence Life front desk.

Graphic Design Assistant/Photographer
A marketing assistant creates digital and print communication promoting housing programs and events.

Programming Assistant
Programming assistants work with the assistant director of Resident Engagement to coordinate and implement events and activities for residents.

Resident Assistant 
Resident assistants (RAs) are student staff who live in housing facilities and have primary responsibility of working directly with students in housing.  RAs help facilitate the social, educational, intellectual, and cultural opportunities and activities for residents, and provide assistance and support for personal, facility and other issues to residents living on campus.  Your RA is your first point of contact with Housing and Residence Life, so get to know this outstanding resource!

Summer Services Assistant
A summer services assistant (SSA) works with summer camps and conferences as well as students who live on campus during the summer.

Graduate Assistant
Graduate assistants (GAs) are student staff pursuing a master's degree that work with various aspects of Housing and Residence Life.



Housing and Residence Life

fas fa-map-marker-alt 839 Pruis Lane
fas fa-mobile-alt 812-468-2000
fas fa-envelope Email