Advance your career and stand out to employers with an online program from USI.
The University of Southern Indiana is approved by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education to offer the following programs online.
Please expand each list item to access program websites and more information.
Choose From One of Seven Options:
- Individual Studies
- Applied Studies – Crime and Justice Concentration
- Applied Studies – Cybersecurity Concentration
- Applied Studies – Early Childhood Education Concentration
- Applied Studies – Organizational Leadership Concentration
- Applied Studies – Public Service Concentration
- Applied Studies – Health Services Concentration
- Long-Term Care Administration
- Health Administration
- Health Promotion and Worksite Wellness
- Public Health
Accelerated Online Program Begins Fall 2021!
Online Advanced Studies in Addiction Science (OASAS)
Now Accepting Applications!
Start in Fall 2021.
Fully Online Starting Fall 2021!
Other Online Learning Offerings
USI Online Learning also offers the following noncredit courses and certificate programs.
Department Contact: Dr. M. Jane Swartz | Director
812-465-1162 | Website
Department Contact: Dawn Stoneking | Director of Lifelong Learning
812-464-1989 | Website