Advance Your Career With an Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
Offered by the Romain College of Business at USI, the 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree is designed to accommodate working adults.
The Business Administration (BUAD) program is offered on a flexible schedule, allowing students to start the program multiple times throughout the year.
Upon completion of the program, students will be prepared for an array of business positions within human resources, management, operations, healthcare and more.
What Can You Do With a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration?
Our online BUAD - Degree Completion program opens a world of possible careers.
Upon completion, you’ll discover new opportunities to careers such as:
Adult Student Grant
Are you an adult over the age of 25 living in Indiana and interested in pursuing higher education? You may qualify for up to $2,000 with the Adult Student Grant offered by the state! See below to read more on how you can utilize this grant in our BUAD program, or you can visit the website directly to apply.
"I think it will be wonderful to offer classes online. I wish this was available when I attended. With two kids at home, it would have helped me manage my family and school responsibilities. I can’t help but imagine that this will help many non-traditional students get their degrees."
- Wendy Seitz, USI BUAD Graduate, 1999
Students have a number of items that may be required for admission to the university.
- In evaluating applications for transfer admission, academic performance at each college attended is considered.
- If the applicant has less than 24 transferable hours, they will also be required to submit final high school transcripts and may also be required to submit either the SAT or ACT exam scores.
- *Students age 21+ are not required to submit SAT or ACT exam scores.
- Official transcripts from any and all previously attended post-secondary institutions must be submitted for review. Transfer applicants should have a minimum cumulative average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum of 30 credit hours toward the completion of the baccalaureate degree must be earned from USI.
- Total program requirements: 120 credits
- 39 credit hours of the 120 credit hours earned must consist of courses at the 300/400 level to be eligible for the Bachelor of Science degree.
- Students must make a “C” or better in each course to progress or complete the program. Students will not receive course credit for grades of “D” or below and must repeat the course to progress.
Courses within the BUAD Program are offered entirely online using a learning management system. Access to a reliable computer with internet access is required.
A BUAD degree from USI prepares graduates to be successful in exciting and rewarding careers. Business occupations pay significantly better than the median annual wage for all occupations combined. In addition, compared to other occupations, business occupations are projected to grow faster in the coming years.*
Business professionals are employed globally by every type of organization in roles such as:
- Healthcare Management
- Project Management
- Business Operations Analyst
- Public Administration
- Independent Consulting
- Human Resources Management
Go Further with an Accredited Business Administration Program.
The University of Southern Indiana Romain College of Business is dual accredited from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Fewer than 200 business schools worldwide have earned both accreditations.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Degree Completion Curriculum
Expand the tab below to find see the titles of the core courses required for completion of the BS in Business Administration.
- CIS 201 - Business Processes and Information Systems
- ACCT 201 - Accounting Principles I
- ACCT 202 - Accounting Principles II
- BCOM 231 - Business Communication
- BLAW 263 - Legal Environment of Business
- ECON 265 - Elementary Statistics
- FIN 305 - Business Finance
- MNGT 305 - Principles of Management
- MKTG 305 - Principles of Marketing
- BCOM 401 - Business Career Planning and Professional Development (1 Credit Hour)
- MNGT 452 - Policy Formulation and Implementation
All courses above are three (3) credit hours unless stated otherwise.
Fifteen (15) hours of upper-level electives are also required. Select six (6) hours from each of two disciplines, and three (3) hours from a third discipline:
- Accounting (ACCT)
- Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- Decision Sciences (DCSI)
- Economics (ECON)
- Finance (FIN)
- Management (MNGT)
- Marketing (MKTG)
Earn Your Degree on Your Time
The BUAD - Degree Completion program has multiple starts each year, meaning you don't have to wait to start your journey towards completing your degree.
|Course Start||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline|
Get Started Today: 100% Online BS in Business Administration
Take the next step toward earning your online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Degree Completion program at the University of Southern Indiana. Start your application or request more information today.