Skip to content
Contact USI

Complaint Resolution 

The University of Southern Indiana is required to provide both current and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting body, the appropriate state agency for handling complaints in a student's resident state, as well as the state portal agency (if the state is a member of SARA).

The University will make every effort to address your questions about online education and to find a solution to any complaint you may have. If you are unsure of who to contact regarding a question or complaint about online education reciprocity issues at USI, please contact Dr. Brian Crose, Director of Online Learning.

If your issue cannot be resolved at the university level, students may file a complaint with the Indiana Commission for Higher Education by visiting its Student Complaint page. The Indiana Commission for Higher Education will notify your home state SARA State Portal Entity. Final resolution of complaints resides with the Indiana Commission of Higher Education, the SARA State Portal Entity in your state may assist, as needed. 

Seal for NC-SARA with text "MHEC NEBHE SREB WICHE" on top of the logo and "Participating Institution" underneath


The University of Southern Indiana has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.