Welcome! We are excited that you are considering the University of Southern Indiana to continue your college career.
Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TESS) is a tool designed to help prospective transfer students determine how their transfer credits may be accepted at USI and how those credits may apply toward a chosen program.
- Select the term in which you plan to begin attending USI and your intended degree program.
- Select the college/university you have attended and select the class(es) you have completed or will complete. For each course you will be required to enter the term the course was taken, number of credit hours, final grade received/expected, and whether the credits are semester or quarter hours. Repeat this step for all classes as you have completed at all colleges.
- Once you've entered all classes, click the "I'm all done!" button to view the results. This includes a preliminary transfer evaluation (course equivalencies will tell you how your transfer courses may be accepted at USI) and a preliminary degree audit (how your transfer courses may apply toward your chosen degree/major).
- Next steps:
- Download a PDF of the results to print or save
- Apply for admission to the University
- Request more information about the University or a program
- Make changes to the information you entered in steps 1 and 2
- Save your information for future use by creating an account
For more detailed information about using TESS, review the TESS Help page.
A few things to know when using TESS:
- You may need to allow pop-ups in your browser for this website so that you will be able to see the results of your inquiries.
- If you cannot find a listing for a college/university you have attended or a course you have taken, please use the Submit an Institution or Course form to send an inquiry to the Registrar's Office.
- Refer to the Transfer Credit page for USI's transfer credit policy.
DISCLAIMER: This transfer credit evaluation and degree audit are unofficial documents and are not official notification of transfer credit acceptance or applicability to a chosen degree program. While you are encouraged to use this evaluation as a guide when planning your potential transfer to the University of Southern Indiana (USI), students are responsible for complying with all academic policies as published in the USI Bulletin, including any requirements which might not be included in the accompanying preliminary degree audit. USI is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this unofficial transfer evaluation or degree audit. If you have any questions about TESS, please click on the Help link at the top of the page.