Companies look to recruit employees with solid supply chain management skills who can manage global product flows, understand supply chain technologies, and estimate future risks to overcome such risks.
The courses in our certificate program cover global sourcing, logistics management, transportation, warehouse operations, procurement and other operational roles. Students will be familiar with managing the entire supply chain and its strategic risks and problems as well as making strategic decisions. Students with these skills are attractive in today’s job market for logistics service providers, e-commerce firms, retailers, manufacturers and other companies.
The 12-credit hour Supply Chain Management certificate has a hybrid offering with coursework being in-person and online. The certificate requires the following courses:
- MNGT 331 Supply Chain Management
- MNGT 332 Managing Warehousing and Transportation
- MNGT 333 Global Supply Chain Management and Risk Assessment
- Choose one course from the following list of electives:
- BAN 305 Data Analytics for Business
- CIS 301 Enterprise Processes and Information Systems
- DSCI 351 Introduction to Operations Research
- DSCI 445 Operations Management