Make a reservation for Orientation as soon as possible for the best selection. Plan carefully when selecting your session. Remember to check your activities calendar and/or work schedule.
After you have completed your reservation, you will also have the option to make a reservation for your guests for Parent and Family Orientation. If they decide to participate after you have completed your reservation, you can go back to your reservation and add them.
Make your reservations online by following these easy steps:
1. Go to my.USI.edu.
2. Log in with your myUSI username and password.
3. Click on the Admitted Student Task List icon under Eagle Apps.
4. Select "Orientation Reservations" from the Task List.
5. Fill out the form and click “Submit.”
(Orientation Reservation Task will be available to all admitted students for Summer and Fall 2024 on March 4, 2024.)
Need myUSI Username and Password?
1. Go to my.USI.edu.
2. Click on "Need Help Signing In?".
3. Click on "Activate Account".
4. Complete the information and follow the steps to create your USI password and get your username. You will need your Student ID number. You should have received this in your admissions material.
5. After you have gotten your USI username and set your password, you will also need to set up Multifactor Authentication
If you need assistance, contact IT Help Desk at 812-465-1080.
Following the submission of your reservation, you will get email confirmations to your USI email. You access your USI Email through myUSI by clicking on the email icon under Eagle Apps. Ensure to review the confirmation for accuracy and for information about any additional items that need to be completed before orientation. If you need to change your orientation date or guests go to my.USI.edu, log in, click on the Admitted Student Task List icon under Eagle Apps and select the Orientation Reservation task.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact New Student and Transitional Programs:
New Student and Transitional Programs
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712