Skip to content
Contact USI

Students may choose to change the academic bulletin of their major, minor, or concentration. By changing academic bulletins, students must understand that not only are the major, minor, or concentration requirements different but it may also result in a change to the university core curriculum, and number of hours required for graduation. Students may not choose to follow major/minor/concentration requirements from one academic bulletin and university core curriculum or other requirements from a different academic bulletin.  Once a student chooses to change academic bulletins, all requirements for graduation change to the chosen academic bulletin as well.


The student obtains a "Change of Academic Bulletin" form from the Registrar's Office or the department of the major/minor, secures the signature of the academic advisor, and returns the form to the Registrar's Office for processing.

The student must submit the completed form by the Thursday before priority registration if the change is to be made within the current semester.