On-campus operations at the University of Southern Indiana have resumed.
The Bursar’s Office understands COVID-19 may have created a financial hardship for you and your family. If you or your family are experiencing unforeseen financial difficulties due to COVID-19, please contact the USI Bursar Office immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative from the Bursar’s Office will respond within two to three days.
Tuition payments may be made in one of three ways: check, online or through the USI Mobile app. Payments cannot be accepted over the phone.
1. Checks should be made payable to USI (with the CAP student's name and University ID in the memo line) and sent to the address below:
USI Bursar Office
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
2. Online payments can be made through a web browser:
1. Visit the
2. Log in or Activate Your Account. If you forgot your password, select "Need help signing in?" Contact the
3. Once logged in, select the purple TN (TouchNet) icon on the left side of the screen.
4. On your first visit, you might have to accept or deny consent for a paperless 1098-T (for tax purposes).
5. The balance is visible on the main screen.
6. Click the 'Make Payment' link. USI accepts eChecks or credit cards. Please note: if you use a credit card you will be subject to a convenience fee. eChecks have no additional fees.
7. Or if you prefer, click 'Payment Plans' to pay 25% immediately and have the remaining balance automatically withdrawn over the next three months. The Bursar's Office has more details about payment plans.
To add a parent/guardian as an authorized user/payee, select 'Authorized Users' and follow the prompts. An email will then be sent to your authorized user with directions to access the account for payment.
3. Online payments can be made through the USI Mobile app:
1. Download the USI Mobile app
2. Tap the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner
3. Under 'myUSI LoginRequired' select 'myUSI Eagle Apps'
4. Log in or Activate Your Account. If you forgot your password, select "Need help signing in?" Contact the
5. Once logged in, select the purple TN (TouchNet) icon. From there, you can either make a payment or set up a payment plan.
Tuition Waiver for Students Eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch - Updated for 2020-21
Academically qualified students who also are eligible for free or reduced lunch in the current academic year may enroll in CAP at no cost. Even though students in many districts are receiving free lunches regardless of family income level, in order to qualify for the waiver of CAP tuition, the formal application for the National School Lunch Program must be completed and approved by the district or corporation. When completing the CAP student application, be sure to indicate your lunch status. Once verified, your CAP tuition will be waived. If not verified by the school district, you will be billed the normal per credit hour fee.
Questions? Contact CAP at 812-228-5022 or email@example.com.