Skip to content
Contact USI

For campus staff only

If you have already submitted a work order and need to make a revision, DO NOT ENTER A NEW WORK ORDER. Please with the updated changes or call Alison Prewitt (812-464-1782) with details.

For all emergencies

Please contact 812-464-1729 regarding the issue immediately.

Housing and Residence Life

If you are a resident or part of Housing and would like to report an issue in your apartment or residence hall, please complete the Fix My Home form.