Become an international orientation assistant.
- Must attend mandatory new International Orientation Assistant meeting on December 1
- Must be able to return to USI in early August to attend mandatory training and to be ready to assist the new international students.
- Training will last about 1-2 hours.
- Assist CIP Office with logistics before, during, and after orientation week
- Greet new students upon their arrival to campus and assist them in getting settled into their apartments.
- Assist new international students in purchasing linen packets via market place
- Assist with various orientation sessions - sharing useful information about campus life
- Join students on the half-day tours of Evansville
- Help students learn to navigate the bus system and get around Evansville
- Help organize fun activities during orientation week and throughout the academic year
- Assist with and organize extended orientation activities – first week of classes and periodically throughout fall and spring
- Reach out to new international students regularly during the academic year
- Assist International Admissions with recruitment efforts
- Be available to participate in Spring International Student Orientation and IEP mid-semester orientations as needed
Meet our International Orientation Assistants
What are the benefits?
- Student hourly pay
- Broaden your horizons
- Enhance your leadership and communications skills
- Meet new people and have an exciting start to the fall and spring semesters
Application: Apply Here
If you have any questions about the application or position, please contact the Center for International Programs at Intlprog@usi.edu