The University of Southern Indiana recognizes its obligation as a public institution to provide services and facilities to community, regional and other non-University groups or individuals. Within a specified timeframe, groups or individuals not affiliated with the University are welcome to reserve indoor or outdoor campus facilities not previously reserved by a group within the University community.
Step 1: Request your event using our form.
- When your form is submitted, an event planner will process your request. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-464-1930.
Step 2: Carefully review your reservation confirmation upon receipt.
- When you receive your reservation confirmation, review it thoroughly. Please communicate any specific needs or changes with the event planner directly.
Step 3: Communicate with your assigned event planner.
- We will initiate the planning process with you, discussing facility setup, audio-visual elements, parking, additional personnel needs, etc.
- Please ensure all catering orders are submitted to email@example.com at least 14 days prior to your event. The final catering guarantee is due 7 days prior to your event.
Step 4: Review all event orders provided by your event planner and communicate any changes within 3 days of your event.
- Changes received less than 3 days before an event may not be accommodated.
- If your event is held in the University Center, Performance Center, or Griffin Center, then the event support team and your event planner will be on-site at your event to assist you.