Regional Colleges and Universities with Health Careers Programs
Health Care Workforce Statistics and Information
College and Career Planning
- Learn More Indiana: www.learnmoreindiana.org
- In Indiana, a majority of high school students plan on earning a college degree but many don't know the steps necessary to make that dream a reality. That's why Learn More Indiana is here to help Hoosiers understand how to prepare, plan and pay for college.
- Indiana Career Explorer: www.indianacareerexplorer.org
- Indiana Career Explorer is an easy online tool available to all Hoosiers to explore their career interests and skills. You can identify occupations, establish educational strategies and ultimately connect to employers through IndianaCAREERconnect.com.
- Explore Health Careers: www.explorehealthcareers.org
- A free, multi-disciplinary, interactive health careers website designed to explain the array of health professions and provide easy access to students seeking information about health careers. This website is a joint initiative involving national foundations, professional associations, health career advisors, educational institutions, and college students.
- Public Health Careers: http://www.publichealthonline.org/careers/
- Public health may conjure images of community medical clinics or awareness campaigns promoting healthy living, but the field is not nearly so narrow. Instead, public health professionals are involved in everything from identifying diseases to creating public policy to helping refugees integrate into new communities. This website offers a guide to careers within the public health sphere, as well as the various educational options needed to enter, advance and succeed in the field.
- Indiana Youth Institute: https://www.iyi.org
- As an advocate for healthy youth development in Indiana, the Indiana Youth Institute provides capacity-building programs and resources for the state’s youth workers and nonprofit, youth-serving organizations.
- Hoosier Hot 50 Jobs: https://netsolutions.dwd.in.gov/hh50/jobList.aspx
- Nine of the 50 fastest growing, high-wage jobs in Indiana are in health sciences. The Hoosier Hot 50 Jobs are ranked on wages and demand in 2022 for the state of Indiana. Even though Hoosier Hot 50 Jobs focuses on the jobs of tomorrow, there are several jobs that are hot now. Jobs are selected based on Indiana's Occupational Projections and wage data from the Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey, both produced by Indiana's Department of Workforce Development.