Saturday, November 11, 2023
7:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Central Time
Stone Family Center for Health Sciences
515 Walnut Street/Bob Jones Way
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration
- 7:45 a.m. - Networking Breakfast, catered by The Bauerhaus
- 8:15 a.m. - Welcome, Smythe Auditorium
- 9 a.m. - Breakout Session 1
- 10:10 a.m. - Breakout Session 2
- 11:20 a.m. - Keynote, Kevin King, MD
- 12:30 p.m. - Closing and Evaluation
Free 3.5 CE
USI College of Nursing and Health Professions will provide CME, CNE and APCE contact hours.
Celebrating our clinical partners and their professional development!
Speakers and Topics
Keynote: Kevin King, MD
Dr. King, an emergency medicine physician, will speak on Teaching Across the Generational Divide: Bridging the Gap to More Effective Precepting. Click here for his bio.
Bethany Huebner, DPT, PhD
Dr. Huebner, Department Chair and Program Director for the Department of Physical Therapy at University of Evansville, will speak on Cultivating Clinical Reasoning. Click here for her bio.
Shannon Jones, MD
Dr. Jones, Chief Medical Officer at Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare, will speak on Trauma Informed Care for Medical Educators. Click here for her bio.