USI Student Financial Assistance compiled the following financial resources from outside sources. USI does not endorse any of the outside organizations listed on this page. Please review the consumer advisory provided below before applying for outside scholarships.
Scholarships are categorized by type of degree and other criteria, and some may be listed in more than one category. You also may use the link on the right to access additional scholarship search services.
Outside Scholarships for students pursuing degrees in:
- Nursing and Health Professions
- Liberal Arts
- Science and Engineering
- Graduate degrees
- Minority Students
- Students with Disabilities or Special Circumstances
- Government and Military Sponsored Scholarships
Other Outside Scholarship Resources:
- BestColleges Scholarships for International Students: https://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/international-student-scholarships/
- Collegeboard.org's Free Scholarship search tool: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/pay-for-college/scholarship-search
- fastweb's Scholarship search tool: https://www.fastweb.com/college-scholarships
- The U.S. Department of Labor's Free Scholarship search tool: https://www.careeronestop.org/toolkit/training/find-scholarships.aspx
Avoid Scams While Searching for Scholarships
Before you apply for outside scholarships, learn how to spot potential fraud, avoid paying for free services, and prevent identity theft.
- Don't pay for help to find money for college. Most services that charge money to help find financial aid are providing help that you can typically get for free.
- Save Your Identity. Never give personal information over the phone or Internet unless you made the contact and/or are certain who you are working with.
- Report Identity Theft. If you suspect that your student information has been stolen, it is important to act quickly.
Visit FTC: How to avoid scams for more information.