The Faculty & Staff Mentoring Program of the College of Nursing and Health Professions is dedicated to helping faculty and staff thrive in their roles by providing support and resources needed for ongoing professional growth.
What is Mentoring?
Mentoring relates to all faculty working toward their career development goals.
Fundamental Goals of Faculty Mentoring are to:
- Guide clinical track faculty seeking promotion and tenure track faculty seeking tenure
- Inspire faculty to refine and advance their teaching methods
- Nurture effective skills and strategies to advance scholarship activities
- Support faculty in achieving a balance between teaching, scholarship, advising and service
- Foster an atmosphere of collegiality and community
The College of Nursing and Health Professions Faculty Mentoring program offers mentorship to faculty in the following areas: Advising, Scholarship, Service and Teaching.
For more information about becoming a mentor or a mentee, please contact your department leadership.