- Apartments: four person/two bedroom and limited number of two person/two bedroom, two person/one bedroom and one person/one bedroom
- Secure building entry with interior entrances
- Full kitchen with range/oven, full-sized refrigerator/freezer, sink, garbage disposal and cabinets
- Couch, chair, end table, coffee table
- Dining table with four chairs
- Central heating and air
- Vinyl wood flooring and carpeting
- Overhead lighting with ample outlets
- Private bathroom
- Desk and chair
- Standard twin bed with mattress
- One closet in small bedroom
- Two closets in large bedroom; two closets in one bedroom apartment
- Full size bed in designated two person/two bedroom and one person/one bedroom apartments
- Two twin beds in four person/two bedroom buyout apartments
- Apartments are equipped with Ethernet connections and wireless Internet access (resident must provide Ethernet cord). There is no specific cord length as it depends on how residents choose to arrange the furniture in the rooms.
- Students are welcome to use their preferred streaming services and devices to watch favorite shows, movies, etc.
- Laundry in McDonald East is coin only. Laundry is $1.50 to wash per load and $1.25 to dry per load.
- Mail and package services are available to residents in the HRL office.
- Campus shuttle bus stops located in McDonald East.
- Twin beds raised to their highest have a space of 30" high underneath for storage. Lofts and bed risers are prohibited.
- Twin beds can be bunked. Metal pins are in each bedroom to do so. Residents are responsible for bunking beds.
- Residents provide their own dishes, cooking utensils, pots/pans, microwave, etc.
- Residents may hang curtains at windows but should only use tension curtain rods. It is recommended that residents wait until they move in to measure windows for curtains since dimensions may vary among buildings.
- Halogen lamps/light bulbs not permitted.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning their apartment and must provide their own cleaning supplies and trash cans.
- Residents provide their own shower liner and curtain. Shower hooks are provided. Residents must provide toilet paper, towels, toiletries, etc.
- For additional packing tips and list, visit Packing List.